Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day Four: Ruby Bows

Dress: Forever 21 (Old. Similar here.), Shoes: Mossimo (Old. Similar here.), Necklaces: Forever 21 (Not available online. Similar here.) and eBay, Rings: Etsy and Etsy, Nail Polish: Essie Bikini So Teeny.This has quickly become one of my summer staple outfits. I picked up several of these cute tank dresses at Forever 21 a while back, and they're so lightweight and comfortable! As for my shoes, I bought them at Target my senior year of high school and they're still one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. The photos with the red boots are teasers for a new project I'm doing. What do you think?
Source:http://snatchingsequins.blogspot.com/2013/08/ruby-bows.html

Day Four: Ruby Bows Images

Great for Derby Day! Kate Spade ruby street ... | The Perfect Acces...
(554 x 554 - 30.13 KB - jpeg)

ruby is a copycat on the day angela wears a red bow in her hair ruby ...
(568 x 519 - 693.08 KB - jpeg)

Ruby & Ed Velvet Bow Ballerina (Ruby) at Gemini Woman
(1005 x 1440 - 75.87 KB - jpeg)

18k Yellow Gold Diamond & Ruby Bow Motif Ring by Van Cleef & Arpels ...
(1023 x 802 - 72.28 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment